top of page

Can I request a payment agreement with the Florida Department of Revenue for past due sales taxes?

Yes, you can make installment payments for sales tax dues with the Florida Department of Revenue (FDOR) if you are unable to pay the full amount by the due date. The FDOR offers a payment plan option called the "Installment Agreement" for taxpayers who owe sales tax, use tax, or other tax liabilities.

To set up an Installment Agreement, you can contact the FDOR's Collections Process and Procedures Unit at (850) 617-8585. You will need to provide your tax account number, the tax period(s) you are requesting an agreement for, and your proposed payment terms. The FDOR will review your request and determine if you are eligible for a payment plan.

It is important to note that interest and penalties will continue to accrue on the unpaid balance while you are making installment payments. Additionally, the FDOR may require a lien on your property or other security to secure the unpaid balance.

27 views0 comments


bottom of page